About a year ago, I finished writing a book for a client. Let’s call her "Suzy".
Little did she know that several years later, she would be holding her book in her hand, with her name written on the front cover.
Struggling with dyslexia, Suzy never thought that writing a book would be possible - that it would only remain a dream amidst possibilities - but she made the decision to partner with me so she can make it happen.
Like Suzy, you may have a similar dream. Maybe you don’t have dyslexia, but you are an overworked entrepreneur who has a powerful message to share, but struggle with putting it into words. Or maybe English is not your first language, but yet your dream of becoming an author is strong.
This collaboration is not only about getting a book out there for the world to notice - it’s about what that book represents.
Could it be more credibility? Freedom? Divine connection? Realizing that your dreams no longer need to stay dreams. They can actually happen the moment you say YES?
Whatever you are searching for in your heart, partnering with a ghostwriter can help you get there. It takes the guesswork out of “how to share your message” and turns it into “you know exactly what I’m going through.”
Ready to learn more? Book a Brainstorming Session and let’s connect.
Your own E-Book
I LOVE e-books! I read MANY! Well, actually I love reading books in general---I mean, I guess that's part of why I became a full-time writer---but in order to attract your ideal clients, e-books are where it's at.
It is projected that e-book sales will reach over $14 billion USD in 2023 (Statista, 2022)!
How can having an e-book benefit your business?
There are many benefits but here are only a few that you can jump on board with right now:
- Potential to reach your ideal clients (the ones you truly want to work with, not the ones you feel you NEED to work with.)
- Sets you apart from your competitors.
- Extra residual income.
- Helps you show up as the GO-TO person in your industry.
- Shares your UNIQUE voice and message.
Now, if you know all of this but you still don't have an e-book in place, this could be why:
- You don't have time to write it.
- Writing is not your strength.
- You're not sure what to write about (I help you figure this out, don't worry).
- There's something within you that tells you that no one will care about your message (believe me - your ideal clients will care).
My job as the ghostwriter is to help alleviate your pain of writing.
This is where I come in. I want you to focus on what you do best (running your business) and I'll focus on making you shine in your industry using the gift God has blessed me with.